• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big time CL score!! ESS Transtatic I & Phase Linear

I have to glue the voice coil former to the spider, so if there was a better option I would take it. But OK. stock is good. TNKS!
 
wasn't hijacking this thread. my comments/suggestions really pertained to the Transtatic 1s. enough has been said about the ess heils, yeah they were great.

i think the OP was interested in learning about his new acquisitions and my suggestions were just from the point of experimenting with the other pair of speakers that he has cannibalized to get a working pair.

okay, that said i agree with automojo that the original is fine for your amt1b DCinDC, it's a bookshelf speaker so you would need a sub anyway if you want the bass extension of something like the transstatic 1.
 
Back
Top Bottom