Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I have a pair of Bolivar Model 64 Speakers. Does anyone know what the max wattage is? These are 4ohm speakers. They sound good. They have a lot of low end coming from the 10 inch woofer. Any info would be welcome. Thanks.
Bolivar Speaker Works was a short-lived offshoot of the then Harman owned JBL. Many considered them a "poor" man's JBL. The speaker models were named after highways near Bolivar, TN, where the company was located. From what I've read, they suffered from some dealer support issues and didn't survive.
I owned a pair of Model 18 and they were heavy, well built speakers with nice crossovers and sounded very good.