• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak mod question

Yes they are aluminum. And I did the mid enclosure. L-pads came yesterday. Am going to install them today after work. :banana::banana:
 
Just wanted to update and thanks for all the help. They sound amazing. The L-pad instead of the 7.5 makes all the difference!
Bozaks for life!:music::music::music:
 
Just wanted to update and thanks for all the help. They sound amazing. The L-pad instead of the 7.5 makes all the difference!
Bozaks for life!:music::music::music:

Yup, see? Congratulations! They do have a wonderful, detailed flavor. Sell everything but the Bozaks, that's what I'm doing.

Biggles
 
Haha. I'm actually looking at a set of lyric f42 I guess they were made by Fisher. But they were from 1972 top of the line. Something to resell with my receiver toys.
 
Back
Top Bottom