• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak...

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/msg/3138698437.html

They've seen better days, I think.

5I25V65Jd3Ic3F93H9c7e5437faf759581d9b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
:jawdrop:
B-501. My most lusted after Bozaks, ever!!!

They are essentially a more modern update of the classic 302A. Some versions of 501 had twin tweeters, some had triple tweets arranged in a semi-circle array. The cabinet of the 501 is actually the correct internal volume size for the famous Bozak woofer, which requires 5.5 cu ft, IIRC, versus the 302A cabinet which is undersized.
Think of them as the poor man's Bozak Symphony. At a much cheaper price point.
And at 2/3 the size of the massive Symphony.
Built Sept. 1976. The same month/year as my B-401!:D

If these were within 100 miles of me I'd be on my way, already.
 
Last edited:
I might go look at them, but they look kinda rough. What are prices for a nice pair?

If you're looking for a quick flip, forget it. They're like Fraziers. They don't bring anywhere near what they're actually worth.
These are in reality very rare Bozak's. So they don't come up for sale very often. I think these may be the only the 5th or 6th pair I've ever seen offered, in my 6-7 years in this hobby. So it's hard to gauge on so few sales. But I've never seen them go for more than $200-$250.
You should most definitely ask the seller if these have the even rarer, factory installed biamp packs.

If you're going bring a truck and a friend. As you can't tell by the picture, but they are far from small.
 
Oh, I knew they were big! However, I have no clue what the bi-amp packs look like, other than guessing from the terminology that it is a system I could identify from the back allowing you to bi-amp the the lows and highs separately.
 
Bozak,the name says it all!
If I was close they'd be mine already,need I say more:)
 
Back
Top Bottom