• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hidden Magna Vox

Register to hide this ad
I don't understand the multiple pricing.

Anyway, It's from about 1954. There used to be a TV in the left hand portion of the cabinet. There is (or more likely was) a record player above the tuner, underneath the white vase. The amplifier is integrated into the radio tuner chassis (CR-242) and should be a mono push pull 6L6 amp.

I wouldn't make a trip from DFW to Frisco for it.

(Edit: I lived in Plano for a bit in the '80s. On weekends I used to bike (pedal power) the farm roads in the area between Plano, McKinney and Frisco. Long stretches of open roads and not much else. Last I'd heard it's changed a bit :))
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom