• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak ???

DRskywalker

New Member
On line locally says these are bozak. If these are what model would they be and what should I look for when I go to see them. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 0F9E8431-B794-4AC3-837A-00E6B82228E9.png
    0F9E8431-B794-4AC3-837A-00E6B82228E9.png
    304 KB · Views: 47
Register to hide this ad
I don't recognize the cabinets, but Bozak made many cabinets, and sold drivers for use in other maker's cabinets, so who knows what they are. I'd feel around to see if they are 2 ways or 3 ways, and if there are more than 1 woofer.
The shape looks like like the later, smaller (but still big), versions of the three way with a single tweeter and a small midrange. The older, iconic, big Bozaks have one or more 12 inch woofers, an 8 inch midrange (maybe some have more), and 2 or more tweeters. So feel for the woofer(s), size of the mid, and whatever combination of tweeters the speakers have.
 
Back
Top Bottom