• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Brett A's Playlist.

When Dalliance was in Flower and Maidens Lost their Heads sung by Ed McCurdy (lp)
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Met Opera Jazz cover.jpg
    Met Opera Jazz cover.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Met Opera Jazz f.jpg
    Met Opera Jazz f.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 88
  • Met Opera Jazz j.jpg
    Met Opera Jazz j.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Met Opera Jazz h.jpg
    Met Opera Jazz h.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Met Opera Jazz i.jpg
    Met Opera Jazz i.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 86
An Evening with John Jacob Niles
attachment.php


Osbourne Brothers Bluegrass Express
(lp)
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Osbros.jpg
    Osbros.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 87
  • jjno.jpg
    jjno.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Metropolitan Opera House Jam Session on the FDC label (For Discriminating Collectors)
attachment.php


attachment.php


I love the apologetic liner notes:
attachment.php


an awesome lineup!
attachment.php

attachment.php
 
My 10,000th post!

Fania All Stars - Live at the Cheetah. We got our first snowfall here a while back.
attachment.php


His Bobness - Blonde and Blonde (SACD)
attachment.php


Erroll Garner - Concert By the Sea (lp)
attachment.php


Woody Herman - Brand New (lp) A 1971 outing of new music with Mike Bloomfield on guitar.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Herman.jpg
    Herman.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Fania Snow road.jpg
    Fania Snow road.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 22
  • David Daniles.jpg
    David Daniles.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 22
  • By the Sea.jpg
    By the Sea.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 22
  • Blonde on SACD.jpg
    Blonde on SACD.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Mozart Piano Concerto No. 20 KV466 - Andre Previn and Radu Lupu w/the LSO
attachment.php


Salt n' Peppa - Very Necessary
attachment.php


Illinois Jaquet - Genius at Work (lp)
attachment.php


Little Feat - Sailin' Shoes
(lp)

attachment.php


The Who - It's Hard (lp)
attachment.php


12/18 17,636
 

Attachments

  • Illin.jpg
    Illin.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Little Feating.jpg
    Little Feating.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Longhairs.jpg
    Longhairs.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 44
  • Salt n Peppa.jpg
    Salt n Peppa.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 45
  • WhoHard.jpg
    WhoHard.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Man, you're as eclectic as myself, great thread.

Still having the listening issues? Hope that's better.
 
Me

I don't even know if this is the right place to post this, they asked to tell who I am and stuff.Well, I'm 60 and I listen to The Who, Led Zeppelin.... And a bunch of other guy's. I ain't got no music problems. Or problems with my receiver. but, I just wanted to read about other people who had the same machine as I do. It's a pretty good one for the shop and I use to have one when I was a kid. I don't think I'd sell it, only because It's almost as old as me. And it still works real good. Anyway...
 
First, welcome to AK!

Perhaps start your own thread, stating you're new here.

You're gonna love it. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom