Brett a
~◦●○o0o○●◦~
You probably came here from the link in my signature which I move around from time to time.
I’ve been doing this for about a year now, so there’s a lot in the past if you want to go back and look.
Please feel free to comment on any of it. I often feel like I’m just doing this for myself (which would be OK).
Thanks for looking.
Rock on! (or don’t)
Marc Ribot and the Prosthetic Cubans. (HDCD) (Marc Ribot has done a lot of guitar work with Tom Waits.)
Peter Blegvad - Downtime
Jimmy Heath - On the Trail (mono lp)
I’ve been doing this for about a year now, so there’s a lot in the past if you want to go back and look.
Please feel free to comment on any of it. I often feel like I’m just doing this for myself (which would be OK).
Thanks for looking.
Rock on! (or don’t)
Marc Ribot and the Prosthetic Cubans. (HDCD) (Marc Ribot has done a lot of guitar work with Tom Waits.)
Peter Blegvad - Downtime
Jimmy Heath - On the Trail (mono lp)
Attachments
Last edited: