• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

C-21 sounding very nice today....

Register to hide this ad
Hello. I know this is an old post but I see you're still active so I'm asking to pick your brain about your C-21, if you'll allow me. Still using it? Does it get hot?

the reason I ask is I have one that I bought a couple years back on a whim (knowing everything is going up in price and also getting difficult to find) with a dream of someday using it for a nice console build. I just secured a MU-70 drive unit ("new old stock") and will be bidding on a PL-70 tone-arm for it, so am starting to brain-storm ideas to design a cabinet to build and wondering how much ventilation it should have around it.

If you have any opinions on any of that I'd appreciate hearing them.

Happy Friday!

-Richard
 
Back
Top Bottom