Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I have a pair of speakers I want to buy in Durham, NC. Is anyone headed to Eastern, TN, say to at least Knoxville? I'd like to hear from you if possible.
Possibly Kent. I live east of Durham in NC, and will likely be traveling in the very near future west to Knoxville, to help my wife move her son into an apartment at UT.
I don't know if you still need anything or not but I'll be in the Tri-Cities this Thursday. Specifically, I'll be in Johnson City and then Jonesborough. If something can be brought to me there, I'm more than happy to bring it your way (probably on the weekend verses during the week)