• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

can anyone ID this reciever?

Register to hide this ad
that it is, according to my source a Technics SA-T470, 45 wpc.

Cant fiind any info on this model though, any takers
 
Always interesting to see these unique models. Never saw a Technics receiver of that era with a front control panel layout quite like that one. Do you own this unit?
 
Hi, I can identify this receiver quite easily.:D

It is a Technics SA-T470 built in New Zealand by Fisher and Paykel under licence to Matsushita in the early 1980's. These were and still are a very common receiver in NZ. There is also a bigger brother called the SA-T670. I've had several of these, and they go well. The front panel layout is the same but has more controls and VU meters, if I see a photo of one I'll post it.
Cheers!
Glen
 
I found one in a deceased estate sale (with matching era Technics speakers) and have hooked it up to my Wharfdale E90s and SL1900. Wow it sounds great! Can’t find much info on the net though. She’s a keeper!
 
Back
Top Bottom