• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can Anyone Identify This Headshell?

Decibel_116

AK Subscriber
Can some one identify the headshell in the photos?

Thanks!
David
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5585.jpg
    DSCN5585.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN5586.jpg
    DSCN5586.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 58
Register to hide this ad
I believe it's a Garrard Headshell, possibly for an SP25 mk II as seen here:

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/mvanh/Geluidsapparatuur/sp2.jpg

That's the one but the picture is of a different type.

DSC_2985_2389.JPG
 
That's the one but the picture is of a different type.

DSC_2985_2389.JPG

Thanks, John. It doesn't look like something that would be in very high demand. After I found out it was for a Garrard, I did some searches and found that this particular one came on an AT-6 (at least from the photos on Google image search). It came with a Shure M91ED attached which is the real reason I ended up with it. It also came with an ADC 220 with a good stylus. Maybe I should try to find a Garrard that it fits to add to my turntable hoard. :D

Dave
 
The type that came with the AT6 was black around the outside rather than grey and was thicker at the front - it didn't slope upwards at the sides.

The item you have was used on the SP25, SP25Mk2, SL65 and on some of the later, grey-base AT6MkII types.
 
Back
Top Bottom