• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Carver fans.....

Register to hide this ad
I saw that, too. Nice stuff but too far away from me and there's no telling where the price will end up at. But nice.
 
(Grump/anyone reading this: Please forgive me, but I can't get into the other forums thanks to (I guess) firewalls, etc.)

Anyone have a PSC-50 or a PL4000 MK1 they'd sell/trade? Beyond the pre here, I have all I need to finally put my system together, save a tuner. That, I can wait longer for.

Anyway, thanks for any help...I'm already searching the forums, CL, AK, etc., to little avail. Maybe I could tempt someone into parting with an extra component to become part of my primary system???

Chuckster
cmk59@yahoo.com
Norman, OK
 
Last edited:
(Grump/anyone reading this: Please forgive me, but I can't get into the other forums thanks to (I guess) firewalls, etc.)

Anyone have a PSC-50 or a PL4000 MK1 they'd sell/trade? Beyond the pre here, I have all I need to finally put my system together, save a tuner. That, I can wait longer for.

Anyway, thanks for any help...I'm already searching the forums, CL, AK, etc., to little avail. Maybe I could tempt someone into parting with an extra component to become part of my primary system???

Chuckster
cmk59@yahoo.com
Norman, OK

If you want to try to buy or sell something, you need to become a subscriber. Only $20 a year, and well, well worth it! :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom