• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Cedia Is Here: Any new Mc Products Announced?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericbee
  • Start date Start date
E

ericbee

Guest
I for one am anxiously waiting for a new HT Processor to replace the MX-119 and 135. I cant wait to see if it is announced at Cedia, what it will look like and what features it will bring to the table. Oh, and the price..that is NOT something I want to think about :)
 
Register to hide this ad
No replacements for the 119/135 at CEDIA. Other new products will be anounced after Wednesday...

Thanks,
Ron-C
 
Hey Ron, any chance a replacement will be announced at CES in January?
 
Other new products will be anounced after Wednesday...
Of this week?Sept 13th?

How about a "MS1000"....I was about to order a MS300,but decided to wait until after the show at least,maybe longer.My dealer said he will try to ask what's coming down the pipe when he is at the show this weekend.
 
I wonder how much?Looks like Masterlu territory.Any how it is the most awesome audio/video setup I have seen.Looks like upgrades will be easy.
 
mcintoshmagic said:
I've heard $30,000 for the Projector (bundled with the Video Processor) and $16,000 for the Audio Processor.


If it can throw a 16' quality picture, I'm all over it. :music:
 
Back
Top Bottom