Markoneswift
Quartz locked n ready to rock
I actually went away and read up on the different Dolby surround technologies as a result of posting in this thread and I learned a few interesting things about the technology.
Your head, maybe?What can I use as a doorstop ? So door does not hit my receiver ?

if its mono do i really need to rears, and should is add a rear or two?The whole point of having surround sound is that it comes from all around you. if you are not going to have a rear speaker (because you say you cannot wall mount one), then having the rear sound coming from the front is not how pro-logic works so you are defeating the purpose of it. If you don't use it properly, don't use it at all - the only sound you will 'lose' is a very limited mono channel that's really not worth worrying about.
prob not worth it thenAs I said before, and as stated in the Dolby text above - the rear is a single limited-frequency mono channel. If you can't mount a speaker appropriately, don't bother because you're not missing much.
Dam my mom should not have donated all those stuffed animals of my sisters to goodwill . We’re talking about a lifetime supply warranty on doorstops...
See look doorstops ?for sale on Facebook View attachment 1622449View attachment 1622450View attachment 1622452





