• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Chad Johnson? No, Chad Ocho Cinco

Register to hide this ad
I live in Cincinnati but I'm glad I am a Steelers fan.

It is out of control here with the players running amok. I just shake my head. This crap would never go on with Rooney's team.
 
And this is a grownup?
I'm a 'Skins fan and to think I wanted this guy to be traded to my team... now I feel a lot better that didn't happen.
 
Attention starved brat.

I'm already about sick of football for this year, and the real season hasn't even started yet.
 
The beauty of it is that his team sucks. The more No. 85 runs his mouth, the further his team is from winning. That guy is like that is cancer to his team.
 
Back
Top Bottom