• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Changing it Up! Part Deux

Perhaps to go with this...

2013451635209051.jpg
 
Look here guys, all the bickering obviously spiraled out from a misunderstanding in an earlier post. I deleted it all. Also, not a single ONE of your opinions and epiphanies are more important than Art's in Art's system. Knock it off with the dressing down and the "maybe one day he'll see the light" BS. You see how Art conducts himself, and how he chooses to engage in this hobby. You ALL need to respect that or plan on getting a vacation from AK.
 
I prefer the look of the older LM gear. The new design is a little to bling-y. I bet it sounds sweet though.
 
Wow! That new Line Mag stuff is beautiful.
Art, its always fun to see the incredible stuff you come up with.
 
That's the CD player I was talking about Art. The 515 - it looks about twice as tall as the 215.

Although they sell the exact same thing here in black and silver to match my amp. Very very tempting indeed. The dealer here will let me trade my 215 bck in for it. The 515 apparently is a CD player and a better DAC than their dedicated DAC unit. It can also be used as a USB/SPDIF DAC. It should be better as the price is higher than the 215 and the DAC combined. Which makes me HOPE they're using a very premium transport like a VRDS or a a high grade Philips. I don;t want to see the $15 variety transport that is in my LM 215.

What I am trying to find out is what transport mechanism is being used - Maybe the dealer here will take the lid off for me. I hate bugging them about such things though.
 
I have zilch - I will try and pop by Sunday. I would have gone Saturday but I ran into an audiophile who is inviting me to his friend's home. The friend owns the Audio Note M10 3 box preamp and one of the mega power monoblock amps (Kegons I think) as well as the top level Shindo gear! How could I turn down listening to that kind of shootout. Answer - I can't. This is about 1/4 to 1/2 a million worth of stereo and we haven't even got past the amplifiers. :banana:
 
Now things get dicey...I just ordered LFD...speaker cables and interconnects for my Sonneteer and Line Magnetic.:thmbsp:
 
It's always impressive how a system can change with new cables. I hope it will be for the best. What are you using at the moment ?
 
Now things get dicey...I just ordered LFD...speaker cables and interconnects for my Sonneteer and Line Magnetic.:thmbsp:

Interesting. Which LFD speaker cables? I have a pair of Silicone Bi-wire cables. Best speaker cables I've used so far.
 
Back
Top Bottom