• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Charlotte, NC pick up and I drive to get it later?

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
there is a speaker I want in Charlotte, NC...could someone pick it up and I drive to pick it up during the holidays, or wouldnt mind paying to have it shipped to me...
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi,

I live in Charlotte. I can pick it up for you. Where in Charlotte is it located? Please let me know or send me a PM.

Carlos
 
Jack
If you cant get it worked out by previous post send me a pm. Am in Kings Mtn, not too fer away.....

Ole 10ear
 
Back
Top Bottom