• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cheap JBL Paragon

Register to hide this ad
The very fact that this listed on Craig's List strikes me as odd.
Or, perhaps, it says more about the rise of Craig's List in this digital age.
Though I suspect it indicates a seller who wants a quick sale with maximizing profit somewhat secondary.

Regardless, I expect to see these either for sale by the next owner, or on a boat to Japan.
 
I saw one at an estate sale in Kong Beach last year; at the second day, the bid was $8500. This one seems optomistic.
 
Lol you will need more than 2 guys to move those beasts. A audio buddy has them in his audio shop for sale . Btw he has turned down 25 K . Did get a chance to audition them the last time I was at his shop . Nice not in the best location for a listening session . Was nice but not overly impressed .
 
Statement piece at the 1969 Washington, DC Hi-Fi show. Looked so good. That was it.

We have Dane Decor here in the area and our family had some Danish modern furniture be bought while in Europe in the early 60s. Great stuff. I like the looks of this stuff and wandered through Dane Decor. Found some nice pieces, buffet or china cabinet, about $9,000 but very well built. Most stuff was spendy. Seems the going rate for the Paragon is in the same ball park and although it won't store much dining room accoutrement, it looks great and well one could use it as a nice sideboard for serving.
 
Hi-Fi Showroom in St. Louis back in the late '60s. Certainly sounded better than my 030 system back then, but I now realize how much LF a good JBL system can produce in making a lifelike live-sound presentation.
 
Back
Top Bottom