• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

check this site out...HOLY INFO!!!

Register to hide this ad
I didn't realize the whole site was in German.....LMAO.....but when in doubt of a brand, you can at least get an idea......LOL
 
I didn't realize the whole site was in German.....LMAO.....but when in doubt of a brand, you can at least get an idea......LOL

If anybody has anything they need translated for a project, let me know and I'll be happy to help.:thmbsp:
 
I wonder if it is a work-in-progress? Some major brands (like Sansui) have only a fraction of their lines represented. Anyway, it's always good to have another source. Thanks for posting this. :thmbsp:
 
Interesting site. I take it TEC is their equivalent to Sounddesign or Lloyds. I had this same system when I was very young labeled as a JCPenny unit, although I have seen it labeled Lloyds as well. One horrible compact system.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • tec16.jpg
    tec16.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 470
Yes they do have a lot of usefull information, I have been looking for info on Optonica equipment and found this site a while ago. Luckily the advertising material was in english and as mentioned very good quality.
Finnbow I have a pdf manual for an Optonica rt7070 cassette deck which is in german and french.
I have not been able to find an english version, I recently got hold of one (rt7070) which needs belts replaced and i desperately need to read this pdf , might you be able to translate it?
I have a number of other pdf manuals some in german which i have offered to share in the digital docs section if any one is interested in Optonica gear.
 
Finnbow I have a pdf manual for an Optonica rt7070 cassette deck which is in german and french.
I have not been able to find an english version, I recently got hold of one (rt7070) which needs belts replaced and i desperately need to read this pdf , might you be able to translate it?

Sure. Send me the link via PM and an idea of which section(s) you need translated.
 
I stumbled upon this site looking for info on some ITT speakers I am getting.......awesome!!! http://wegavision.pytalhost.com/ :banana:

Great stuff!

Especially enjoying the Tandy pages loaded with products not sold in the US and variants of others that were (e.g., a vastly different styled Optimus T-100 as a 3-way, a Mach One re-named Optimus X-100 next to a kabuki-ish Optimus-2000 "Disco" oddity, an export only Minimus-21 like those recently acquired by AKer l24e ... and so many more!)

Good fun here -- thanks for sharing!
 
Back
Top Bottom