• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

ClearWire Anyone?

Estring

Shepherd
Has anyone had any experience with Clearwire internet service? It sounds pretty good, but I would be curious to see if anyone has used or is using it and can comment on it's reliability. Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
I use it in tandem with my phone. Over a year now with almost zero issues. The customer support has been good when I have added a feature but I haven't had any hardware issues at all. In fact, it hasn't failed once. I highly recommend it.

Rick
 
I've had it here for close to three years. It was down once about 2 1/2 years ago for about a half an hour. Other than that, it's flawless.

Don't go by their online map to tell if you can get service. It still says I'm out of range, but my modem pulls 5 light bars (max) constantly.
 
Back
Top Bottom