• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

College Football 2025

Happy Holidays - hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Bowl Mania is in full swing - got 8 games on today :thumbsup:

Food, refreshments, and football :beerchug:
 
3 Bowl games today

5 tomorrow

3 for New Year's day

Bowl mania wraps up Friday with 4 bowl games. :(

CFP semi-finals next week for Jan 8/9

Then the championship on a Monday, Jan 19.
 
I just hope that IU does not suffer the same stale-rust fate from being on a bye, if that was the case last night.
 
I just hope that IU does not suffer the same stale-rust fate from being on a bye, if that was the case last night.
I don't think that was the reason.. Miami has a really good defense and got off to a great start..

What I really enjoyed about the game was that the officials let both teams play football.. only 2 flags thrown all nite.. kudos..!
 
Yesterday's games were, for the most part, a good watch.

USC vs TCU was exciting. And Duke proved to be a worthy opponent. Congrats to Iowa - those midwest boys played a great game vs Vanderbilt.

Miami played *hard* against a clunking Ohio State - they are going to be a tough opponent for whoever they face next week.

The rest-rust malaise seems to be a real thing; every team that had a bye last year got knocked out.

I just want good close games. :thumbsup:
 
Yesterday's games were, for the most part, a good watch.

USC vs TCU was exciting. And Duke proved to be a worthy opponent. Congrats to Iowa - those midwest boys played a great game vs Vanderbilt.

Miami played *hard* against a clunking Ohio State - they are going to be a tough opponent for whoever they face next week.

The rest-rust malaise seems to be a real thing; every team that had a bye last year got knocked out.

I just want good close games. :thumbsup:
Without the pick six, last nite would have been a very close game and may have swung the other way..

Watch out for Duke next year.. :thumbsup:

I read somewhere yesterday, that the Big 12 is the only conference undefeated so far in this post season..(maybe they'll gain a bit of respect)
 
Without the pick six, last nite would have been a very close game and may have swung the other way..

Watch out for Duke next year.. :thumbsup:

I read somewhere yesterday, that the Big 12 is the only conference undefeated so far in this post season..(maybe they'll gain a bit of respect)
With the Transfer Portal you never know if next years team is even going to look close to this years......
 
Back
Top Bottom