• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

College Football 2025

TT is favored over O by 1.5....that is a wash and stay away from the bet. I think TT will take it.
Indiana is -7 over Bama.....with the sloppy field, low scoring.....maybe a field goal. But I like Indiana.
I am thinking Georgia LARGE over Old Miss.....

Well ya got Indiana right Chief!

Wife and I have enjoyed the US College Season this year. Orange and Rose Bowls were duds but the Sugar Bowl had us on the edge of our seats.
 
I was surprised at Texas Tech's ineffectual offense. Their defense tried to keep them in the game, but you can't win with zero points.

I'm glad Alabama got eliminated - we saw the same spanking/performance in the SEC championship game, yet the CFP committee put a 3 loss team in(first time ever). They blew it on that choice. The dynamics would have been very different, imo, if ND were in.

That Ole Miss vs Georgia game was a great way to close out New Year's Day - exciting game to watch! Maybe the team and staff were carrying a chip on their shoulder to give a thumb to nose 'fu' to Kiffin?

Some final bowl games today - Go Navy!

Don't forget the FCS championship game is on Monday; Montana St vs Illinois St
i read that a bunch of assistants signed contracts to follow Kiffin.
Offensive coordinator Charlie Weis Jr., tight ends coach/co-offensive coordinator Joe Cox, wide receivers coach/passing game coordinator George McDonald and running backs coach Kevin Smith. There is speculation that some will not be available for the Miami game.
 
Well ya got Indiana right Chief!

Wife and I have enjoyed the US College Season this year. Orange and Rose Bowls were duds but the Sugar Bowl had us on the edge of our seats.
I can't always be right....if I was I would have one hell of a stereo system!!!
 
Congrats to Navy - chippy game. Great win to end the season.

My son and I watched the last game to the final tic of the clock.

Oregon vs Indiana

Miami vs Ole Miss

Those are some interesting matchups. I hope they will be good watching.
 
This highlight/recap of the FCS Championship game popped up on my feed today - what put a smile on my face were the comments :)
 
I did not have a preference in last night's Fiesta, but IU/OR will have a worthy opponent.
 
Back
Top Bottom