• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

College Football 2025

I don't think Cignetti will leave Indiana right now. Maybe Matt Rhule....
Agreed. I think he's got a good program right where he is - and the money just got better.

Miami plays today, but from here on out, their schedule is kinda weak, imo. I think their ranking is a bit over rated.

Lots of inconsistency/chaos with teams and rankings. Much as I hate to say it, Alabama looks to be getting more consistent. They've got a pretty tough 2nd half of the season.

There are some interesting matchups this weekend. Let the chaos commence! :)
 
Alabama is beatable but our Volunteers defense won't hold up. Aguilar is playing good football, will keep our offense chugging but our secondary is a hot mess, in all the worst ways.
 
I had Louisville with +13.5........I figured that was too many points.
I'm not a betting man, but I do watch the points to see where the pundits think the game is tilting.

There is no such thing as sure bet in college football! :)
 
Vanderbilt beats LSU. First time beating LSU since 1990. First time going 6-1 since 1950.

I thought it was funny on College Game Day when Saban picked LSU and Pat called him out asking if he ever picked Vandy. Saban's reply was he just can't get it in his head that Vandy is anything but the easy SEC win.

Georgia Tech wins again to be top dog in the ACC.

Army struggled against Tulane and gets the "L".

The morning games were fun to watch!
 
Vanderbilt beats LSU. First time beating LSU since 1990. First time going 6-1 since 1950.

I thought it was funny on College Game Day when Saban picked LSU and Pat called him out asking if he ever picked Vandy. Saban's reply was he just can't get it in his head that Vandy is anything but the easy SEC win.

Georgia Tech wins again to be top dog in the ACC.

Army struggled against Tulane and gets the "L".

The morning games were fun to watch!
I didn't think Vandy was legit.....changed my mind today. GT is much better than they get credit for.
 
I didn't think Vandy was legit.....changed my mind today. GT is much better than they get credit for.
I've been following Diego Pavia, the Vandy QB, when he was at New Mexico St - he is one tough competitor - the spark Vandy needed.

It'll be interesting to see how the rankings shuffle this coming week.
 
Most of the games yesterday had the expected outcomes.

Some were close, some weren't.

Texas Tech got upset by Arizona - didn't see that coming.

Texas had to go to OT to beat a struggling Kentucky

Waiting for the ranking shuffle to come out....:idea:
 
Back
Top Bottom