• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Colored vinyl?

I don't have many colored ones but I do have Dave Brubeck Trio in red. I always thought it was pretty cool cover and the colored vinyl was a plus.

I do have a Devo picture disc. Don't know if I ever played it.
 
the stooges

pnWPCYU.jpg


0xSdolJ.jpg
 
It's a gimmick used to sell vinyl for a few more bucks than they should to people like....me :confused:

It's all in fun. It seems to be the norm these days, numbered, limited edition, colored, all makes them more "desirable". Back when everyone bought records colored vinyl was very rare. Now it's a niche market it's common.
 
Back
Top Bottom