• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Complete ReVox system in Houston

Register to hide this ad
Can't make out whats on the other rack on the otherside of the TV, but if it was me, that's what I'de be selling. I fail to see his logic. :screwy: If it has to due with a wife, then it's off to therapy. If she still can't come to her senses, then it's off to divorce court.
 
That just does not add up to enough cash to make it worth getting rid of for almost any reason.
 
Wow, nice stack. I always thought Revox gear is more expensive in the USA, but this is cheaper than most Revox equipment being sold here in Europe. Seems like a sweet deal to me.
 
I couldn't get a feel anyone was interested so I emailed the seller to try to purchase a few items. Wish me luck. Is there an AKer local in the area who could pick up and ship? Of course I would compensate.:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom