• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

I Thought I Had Seen It All on Craigslist

Register to hide this ad
That is what makes America great. A true entrepreneurial spirit. I wish I had thought of it. There was, and may still be, a website where heartbroken girls could go and make a revenge porn tape. The guy charged them to make the tape, with him, and gave her a copy and then he would post it online and make money that way. Brilliant!
 
Well crap. Once again, another useless thread since the ad is deleted.

Can ya'll PLEASE post the body of ads when you post a CL ad?
 
I missed it too, but a Google brought...

NEED MONEY? You need Adultery Barn! (houston)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you catch your spouse cheating? Are you going through a divorce or getting ready to file? Were you faithful to your spouse? When you got married you made a promise RIGHT? Did they break that promise with cheating? With who? The "secretary"? On a "Business trip"?

Well...it happened to me! And the first thing I did was SELL EVERYTHING!!! I did not want to keep anything that reminded me of a promise that was broken. Money was a huge issue during my divorce and I needed extra income. That was two years ago and out of my heartbreak I have started a successfull and FULLFILLING business. I believe anyone can post and sell items online but with my extensive experience in sales and marketing (and selling on Ebay for 10 yrs), I am able to successfully market and sell most anything. From cars to shoes nothing is too big or small for me to sell.

So, now that you have found out you have been cheated on WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO??? Pack up the items you no longer want to keep, bring them to me and let me do my magic. I will sell any and all items on EBay, Craigslist, Ruby Lane, Etsy plus many other selling sites of your choice. In addition, I am extreemly active in my community and belong to many organizations (Rodeo Committee, Chamber Of Commerce, SPCA and many others) which allows me to market and sell other than online.

All you need to do is:
Bring your items to me

I will:
Take pictures of your item
List them on a desired website
Market through the organizations I am a member of
Answer all questions from potential buyers
Arrange pick up or delivery
YOU DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK AND COUNT YOUR MONEY!

SO, DO WHAT I DID WHEN I FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND WAS CHEATING ON ME WHILE I WAS HOME RAISING OUR CHILDREN!!! You will feel SO much better and will be a little richer in the process.

I use complete DISRECTION when selling for a client. No one will know who you are or who your cheating spouse is so don't worry. I know what I am doing and I enjoy it so much!!!

Email me with your questions and lets get started!!


I believe this is it.

Tyler
 
Huh.. interesting idea, as in focusing on a niche market. There are lots of sellers out there that will do these types of listings for people wanting to sell stuff, but not hassle with listing it their selves.
 
The link works for you because you still have the page cached in your browser. If you were to dump your cache the page will come up as flagged for removal.

No idea why browsers seem to use the cache instead of looking at the page first to see if it's changed or not, and use the newest version.
 
I want to start a similar business.

Burn Barn. Don't mess up your lawn burning your cheating spouse's clothes, belongings, car, whatever. Bring it to our spacious burn pit and for a small fee we'll douse with gas and throw a match on it. Free complimentary beverage with purchase, tax not included, void where prohibited.
 
Huh.. interesting idea, as in focusing on a niche market. There are lots of sellers out there that will do these types of listings for people wanting to sell stuff, but not hassle with listing it their selves.

Maybe the 'complete disrection' was why her husband was cheating on her in the first place. Who wants to get a disrection?
 
Back
Top Bottom