• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Could you live on a "seafood" diet?

I guess that I am very fortunate to live where I do. I'm equidistant from both the gulf and Atlantic coasts. As such I have ready access to a LOT of fresh local sea food.

I routinely buy gulf shrimp in the early afternoon that we're swimming that morning. It's common here to see "roadside" shrimp sellers with tanks of live shrimp. They scoop em out, weigh em, and down the road I go. I keep a big Styrofoam cooler in the back of my car for just such encounters.
 
I couldn't restrict my diet unless it's something that grosses me out (like raw sushi, which I've NEVER had, and most likely never will). :D

I love in-n-out too much!

And Oinkster, and Costco...yep, Costco! :D


Ben aka MacKat
 
Back
Top Bottom