• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Craigslist, Seattle smattering ...

I'd love the speakerlabs, except I already got a set of maggies mg 1.5QR for $40 a couple hours before! And I think I'd have to make a house of speakers after these. I was sad someone gave away 8 KLH nines this week, I missed them. I’m going to apologize for gloating right now because I still haven’t plugged them in yet.
 
Last edited:
Look to be gone what was it?
It's still there.
Magnavox console.
122906663_10214917546966887_7559937764529303590_o.jpg
 
I was #2 in the queue for a free Fisher 220T receiver, hope one of youse got it.

ETA,,,looks like the same seller, my emails say he's a stand-up guy.
 
Back
Top Bottom