• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM TF600 quandary

@BMWCCA and @Govany Thank you, fellas, for the pics and information.

Moving forward, I'll be super careful to take these apart slowly and in a delicate fashion. They work, but I won't rest unless I know the ferrofluid is correct.

Appreciate the help.
 
@BMWCCA and @Govany Thank you, fellas, for the pics and information.

Moving forward, I'll be super careful to take these apart slowly and in a delicate fashion. They work, but I won't rest unless I know the ferrofluid is correct.

Appreciate the help.
No problem :thumbsup: looking at those pics will give a better idea than anything I could type, like the old saying a thousand words..let us know what you find..

The more I listen to these cx-27s the more I like, people are right when they say these things image like crazy..
 
Last edited:
I didn't pick this up in the convo, but the design appears to be self centering, which makes a lot of sense from a manufacturing standpoint. Should go back together nicely. I removed ferrofluid from RS drivers and that stuff was thicker than molasses. Pretty bad, and pretty old.
 
Back
Top Bottom