• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denon dust cover hinges

Michaelb29

New Member
I am refurbishing a Denon turntable and I am looking for potential sources of dust cover hinges
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK.

You've got three good options for locating your hinges. But keep in mind, vintage TT hinges are a commodity.

1) You could sign up as a subscriber here on AK and have access to Barter Town, our members only marketplace.

2) Organ Donor Parts - one of the advertisers here on AK that usually has a wealth of vintage parts for turntables. I'd recommend asking in an email if you don't see them listed on their site: organdonorparts.com.

3) Any one of the auction sites. It might take a few weeks before a set comes up, but usually something does eventually.

In the mean time, share some pics of the table, and maybe some posts of how the restoration is coming along. If you have any questions, I'm sure plenty of folks here would be happy to help.

- rey
 
Title updated.

To the OP - Michaelb29. Please note, you can request information on potential sources of supply for items. However, AK Rules prohibit ads for buying or selling in the discussion forums, so please be sure to walk on the side of compliance. Edited your post accordingly.
 
Title updated.

To the OP - Michaelb29. Please note, you can request information on potential sources of supply for items. However, AK Rules prohibit ads for buying or selling in the discussion forums, so please be sure to walk on the side of compliance. Edited your post accordingly.
Thanks
 
Hi folks, I just found what I needed. thanks, Also, maybe a dust cover that is in better shape than the one I have.. When I get them I and put on I will post a pic.

thanks all
 
Back
Top Bottom