Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
+1. This will be worse than my recent pickup of L200's with pics showing they were upgraded and I responded within 10 min of the ad being posted and was in route 5 min after we talked via phone. I fought off counter-offers all the way there in my hour drive, but he was reasonable and really just wanted them out, so I was able to bring them home.
The key here will be who responded first... or last... and which way he chooses to open his email. If he wants to tangle with the flood of emails, he will have many various offers to choose at his discretion. Actually, this thing of posting it and then, "going away for the weekend" sounds like a good strategy to do a bidding war without violating CL policy.
I saw these and sent an email, actually two asking if I could meet with him or talk on the phone when he is available.
Honestly it's wishful thinking as I have contended with many locals out here over deals and scores. It's a hard market in Colorado as the mid modern and hifi craze feels like it is the worst here. TMR (The Music Room) is based out of Broomfield and buys/sells hi end audio pieces.
So I would like to think that I could snag them, but I'm also realistic. I've seen two really amazing deals lately on CL but sometimes I think I should stop torturing myself with the look. I have some really nice gear and I should be happy. But you all know how it is where we just want to try the next new piece and see if we want to keep or let go.
So I'm curious to see what happens, it would be nice but like every other one says it's going to be a flood on his email.
Yeah I imagine that too, and you know what? Maybe he will need that right before Christmas, we all could use some extra cash to make the holidays a little easier.
Would be nice to have but if it's not meant to be then I'll be ok still.