• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

dgwojo is retiring from the lamp business

Register to hide this ad
I've used Dave's services a number of times over the years. I wish him the best, but at the same time, I wonder if he has anyone taking over for him. Thanks, David, for your years of service to our community.
 
Dave has always been brilliant, when the export rules got too complicated he decided not to ship internationally, which is completely understandable. Thing is I really needed some bulbs and the way I looked at it he was the only one who could supply what I wanted.

So with the help of another brilliantly helpful AK member, Dave shipped my bulbs to him - my new 'shipping agent' :) (Thanks Lee) - and he forwarded them on to me. So both Dave and Lee went out of their way to help me in a most generous and amazingly helpful way - the very best of AK!
 
It would be super awesome if @dgwojo were to post his model-to-lamp-specs data he's collected over the years... once he stops completely. What a great contribution that would be!
I did think about that after I replied to his email. Even thought about asking if he wanted to sell the business but in his email, he explains why the lamp selling hobby is winding down. Maybe he will post his thoughts on that?
 
Back
Top Bottom