• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Diehard Bose Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading disability alert. In reality (you know, as opposed to your reading-disability-fueled alternate version of reality), the point of my post pertained to the suitability of the OP's receiver for 4 ohm speakers, because someone had falsely claimed it was unsuitable.



Your laughable delusion-based non sequitur is dismissed.

Now, I said:

"What exactly is a "fake nOOb"?

Your reply = ?

I also said:

"Also, what does anything else you typed have to do with anything?"

Your reply = ?

My reply is that I don't know why I engaged a pompous internet ass in the first place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom