• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Do they? Do the speakers sound fine?

Register to hide this ad
It's actually a decent system once the speakers are refoamed. They look like Boston Acoustics, I see an H/K AVR in the equipment cabinet, along with what appears to be a 6 disc Kenwood (or Pioneer) CD changer. Top component is probably a Sony VCR, and the bottom one is a dual cassette deck of unknown pedigree. For the price (free) you could do a lot worse.
 
The speakers appear to be BA A120s (the bottom pic is what they should look like). The woofers are original and obviously need to be refoamed. The mids look original but something is off - why does it look like there is some space between the frame and cabinet?. The rest of the stuff is probably OK.

00n0n_4wasKvKUQC6_1200x900.jpg



1683689-boston-acoustics-a120-speakers.jpg
 
I would like to have the stands, and someday the tweeters would get used somewhere.
The rest goes to the thrift on the way home.
 
Umm, doubt they sound fine.

Rob
To funny this guy is just down the street from me

Their free what do you expect?

You can have them though. :bigok:

And when I left the house this morning at 7:15am they where out on the curb with a free sign on them. I turned around and took a look from inside the truck and they said Boston on the grill screens. I knew then there was no reason to get out of the truck and look further. But they where curbed with the stands and screens.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom