• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ESS Heil Elite

Kahoona

Super Member
I just ran into these and want to make an offer. What do you think they should sell for online?Nothing on Epay but they claim they work fine.
I'm stoked but don't want to get had.
Rob
 

Attachments

  • 3me3od3p45Q25Z15X0b2pbe2eedc7bb181ed0.jpg
    3me3od3p45Q25Z15X0b2pbe2eedc7bb181ed0.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 102
Register to hide this ad
They are in the class of the AMT rock speakers. Each cabinet contains 1 -15" driver, 2 -4" mids and 1 AMT tweeter
Cabinets stand about 4ft tall, about 18" wide and about 12" deep. They have a piece of glass on top of the cabinets to resemble end tables.

That's from the craigslist description...
 
That's a very uncommon build from ess. So uncommon in fact, i'd venture to say it's a composite from an actual buildhouse with a licensed distributor from old such as Pacific Stereo did in the distant past.

ESS did not mass produce that model, guaranteed. Even the terminal plates on the rear suggest a non-ess component.

Still worth acquiring though.
 
I bid 300 but somebody else got them. Probably worth it too. I had the original with the 12" Woof and the passive radiator on the back. It had the same sort of AMT on top but it was lacking in the mids. I used a KLH 5 as a mid range and it sounded fantastic. I bet this sounds good with the mids. Still have the 5's.
 
Back
Top Bottom