• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Does anyone have any info on these JVCs?

worzel666

New Member
My dad gave me these JVC SP-E91s, but the internet doesn't have any information on them. Should I use these, or should I buy some other speakers?
 
Register to hide this ad
Never heard of them. They do look kinda cool, though. If you already have them, why not just hook them up and see how they sound? And since the internet has limited info, you could be the one to change that by posting pictures of them inside and out for future reference. Take some pics of the backs of the drivers, the crossover network, internal cabinet construction, etc. Make it a fun thing. Just a thought.
 
Everyone has to start somewhere. :) Welcome to AK by the way. Go to the Introductions page sometime and write a little something about yourself....interests, gear that you own and/or like, location, etc.
 
Should I use these, or should I buy some other speakers?
Sure. At least hook them up and give them a good listening-to. Do that for as long as you feel it's necessary and see what you think. If you like 'em...great! If not, you'll at least have an idea of what you are looking for from your speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom