• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

download FLAC files?

gychang

Active Member
is there a commercial site that one can d/l flac files?, would prefer flac over mp3. I have converted all my CDs for flac files but want more.

classical/jazz is of my interest.

gychang
 
Register to hide this ad
Oink.cd > all.

Private site, but it's free, best selection of FLAC I've seen yet. I use uTorrent as the client, works fine.

Do you have experience with torrents?
 
Thanks for the headsup!
Just venturing into the world of .flac, but now grooving to Louis Armstrong!:music::banana::yes:
 
Dimeadozen.org has a fair amount of Classical concerts show up. I also got a Louis Armstrong recording from them before too. Lots of Miles Davis, Dave Brubeck and others.

There's also Internet Archive, which deals solely with recordings, documents, photographs and film that's in the Public Domain.

http://www.archive.org/index.php
 
Back
Top Bottom