• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electronics Hoard [MI Estate Sale]

Register to hide this ad
He was another person who convinced himself that buying more stuff would allow him to live longer, using the delusional thought, " one day I will get around to using this". Guess what...it didn't.
 
I think the current gear shortage will ease somewhat as boomers "age out of the market", a remarkable euphemism I first encountered on this site.

I prefer to say that they "have attained post-retirement status".

Sold untested as-is and (some?) in bulk. The perfect way to dispose of broken junk. Good luck to anyone willing to gamble :beerchug:
 
Nice looking pair of Apogee speakers in there... some interesting gear in and among the dross.

John
 
Couple nice Soundcraftsman items and SAE. Carver and Rotel. And a weird place for an AC installation.
7F8FC65D-EFB1-4D14-B79A-2EA12CEC0251.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Overall, very few speakers, and no single system seemed to be set up for listening. Kind of sad.
 
Couple nice Soundcraftsman items and SAE. Apogee and Rotel. And a weird place for an AC installation.
View attachment 1576312

Ahh,you must be a young guy. This is where the expression "cool threads man!" originated from.C'mon,where else would the stylish fellow on the left have stored his rags? :bigok:

Huggy%2BBear%2B-%2BAntonio%2BFargas%2B-%2BStarsky%2Band%2BHutch.jpg
 
Wow. A $50 non-refundable cover charge? Really?????

Oh yeah, and a whole pile of gear. It makes me wonder what prices they'll be asking for the unknown condition of the gear.
 
Most of it will all have issues as that's why it's there in the first instance, and yes taking $50 off each patron is just rude, much like CostCo's stupid membership price of $60AUD every year. The minute I have to pay money to walk into a shop to spend money is the day I'll stop spending.
 
Wow! I was trying to figure out how to get to NJ for this sale but I think it’s Trenton Michigan?
 
Wow. A $50 non-refundable cover charge? Really?????

Oh yeah, and a whole pile of gear. It makes me wonder what prices they'll be asking for the unknown condition of the gear.

I think the deposit is for early entry only. That’s what the ad makes it sound like. They’re letting people make appointments to buy early, and this is to make sure you’re serious.
 
Back
Top Bottom