• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ever turned 100,000 miles over on a Car

Have you ever turned over 100,000 miles on a car

  • Yes, and I put all 100,000 miles on myself

    Votes: 374 72.3%
  • Yes, but it was purchased used and already had miles on it

    Votes: 198 38.3%
  • No, never turned a car over 100,000

    Votes: 9 1.7%
  • No, always sell or trade prior to 100,000

    Votes: 8 1.5%

  • Total voters
    517
I just don't know how anyone can stand driving the same car over and over and over?
Sometimes it's just priorities....would I rather spend money on a car or have MANY thousands of dollars available for investing or using elsewhere?

Sometimes it's necessity .. we DON'T have the money to spend on what is arguably the worst financial investment anyone can make....a car.

Sometimes, it's finding vehicles that are just right that you love, after having driven a ton of other vehicles. I've had the same grand piano for twenty years....the same wife for 44 years ..the same violin for 47 years. When it's right, why move on?

Learning to be happy and grateful for what one has has been one of life's ongoing lessons for me that I'm still learning.
 
My dad had a diesel Mercedes that finally was put to rest when he hit a large pothole and destroyed the axle. I think he ended up with about 370k on the car when it finally croaked.
 
Back
Top Bottom