• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Finally, someone has the courage to say it

Register to hide this ad
OMG...... I don't have the record he said I had to have to be considered a real vinyl collector..... :cry: I am a fraud :cry:

Secretly I knew all a long really :para:
 
"If you don't own this record, you might as well come to terms that you're a fraud and kill yourself." It's funny cuz it's true! I wonder how many collectors saw this and felt offended or embarrassed. Lol!
 
I expect the holy grail of collecting would be a Jews for Jesus punk rock cover on blue vinyl ...

jewish-punk-rock.jpg


Make me an offer ... :D
 
"If you don't own this record, you might as well come to terms that you're a fraud and kill yourself." It's funny cuz it's true! I wonder how many collectors saw this and felt offended or embarrassed. Lol!

I don't own it but my new purpose in life is to find it.
 
Back
Top Bottom