• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher 400 Volume Knob

robbmccarter

New Member
Hey does anyone know where I can find the volume knob for a Fisher 400? The base on mine has cracked. Grrrr.

Many thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
On eBay, search for these items:
- Rare-original-Vintage-Knob-for-Fisher-B/173185131199
- Rare-original-Vintage-Knob-for-Fisher/183102440120
- Volume-pot-control-power-switch-on-off-for-Fisher-500c-400-800c-800b-500b/162909740661
- Volume-pot-control-power-switch-on-off-Fisher-400-500C-800C-800B-500B-1800-600-/162909753962
- bhp/fisher-knobs
- sch/Other-Vintage-A-V-Parts-Accs/168088/i.html?_fln=1&Brand=Fisher
- bhp/fisher-500
https://www.parts-express.com/cat/k...tm_campaign=K_Cats_BP&utm_group=knobs_3326_BP
Elsewhere:
https://www.parts-express.com/cat/k...tm_campaign=K_Cats_BP&utm_group=knobs_3326_BP
http://www.zeppy.io/discover/us/fisher-500c
http://store.triodestore.com/potentiometers.html
http://www.fisherdoc.com/fisherdoc.html
http://www.ultraelectronicactive.com/elx/StarGarTubeParts.html#12AU7 Vacuum Tubes

Just for starters. Sorry that at first I wasn't sure if you meant volume knob or volume control so I listed both. You should be able to get the brass insert separately. eBay can be your friend.
 
Last edited:
Thorne. Active E-Bay listings are not permitted on Forums except in Dollars and Sense. Just for Future reference, tell them ebay listing and give the #. Not the complete link.

Larry
 
Back
Top Bottom