• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher and Frazier!!!

Register to hide this ad
$900 firm, untested.. I would think half of that would be closer to a fair price.. The Fisher is worth $200-300. Turntable, not worth much as is. The speaker might be dysfunctional and worth next to nothing.. If that piece is really worth $900, what am I missing?
 
Whoever put those together surely picked a nice combo. Surely not a usual cheap console drivers for speakers.
 
Ad should be flagged for keyword spam. I freakin hate people who do that. It completely ruins the ability to search for something specific.

Me, too. I can't stand keyword spamming, because I have to wade through ads for a Chevy Cavalier just to see a pair of speakers! But, the point of this post was about a pretty cool combo of vintage Fisher and Frazier in a console that appears to be original from Frazier... or, at least from the original retail store/dealer!
 
Back
Top Bottom