• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher console goodwill site

Register to hide this ad
How do prices on these Goodwill auctions go? Can they get pretty high ? If I could drive,I would have no problem going all the way from Albuquerque to get this.
 
I've never seen prices on GW go very high. Though this may hit $100.
If I was within 100 miles I'd be bidding, but alas I am too far. Though I think the Contemporary cabinet version of this model looks a lot better than this Provincial one, I'd be all over it for it's stellar contents, an X-101-A amp and a 101 tuner.
 
Damn, I am only 115 miles away, this is going to haunt me for the next week...:scratch2:
 
I've never seen prices on GW go very high. Though this may hit $100.
If I was within 100 miles I'd be bidding, but alas I am too far. Though I think the Contemporary cabinet version of this model looks a lot better than this Provincial one, I'd be all over it for it's stellar contents, an X-101-A amp and a 101 tuner.

I'll bet it goes for for than $100.
 
It had mine, that's for sure. Thanks to the little birdie that tipped me off about it. :D

I was in until $400. The amp is a 6BQ5 X-1000, and if it's in perfect working condition is worth at least the final bid. But, not worth a gamble at that price. The tuner/preamp is a nice one, too.
 
Back
Top Bottom