• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hmmm nice system from GW

Register to hide this ad
That's what it is getting down to. The GW in my area doesn't even have a quality system such as this on the shelves. It's all going to auction. Hope they get what they are asking for it.:thmbsp:
 
I predict, since it's on Shopgoodwill.com, it'll go for just under a grand!
 
This TT pairs well with tubes. I heard it was tough to find replacement styli for that model though. The dust-cover sure is in great shape which makes it tempting.

Agreed, I am currently building a laminated plinth for this very model, it will sport a Schick tonearm with SPU.

That thing is darn cute:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom