• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher TA-600 vs. 400 - which to restore?

In your case ALL 6. I marked them with their part #'s. They may be backwards as far as channels go but it's right as far as which goes to the output's and comes off the P.I./driver tube.

They are all .1uf 600v so you can use almost anything in that value and voltage. You can go up in voltage to 630 also.
attachment.php


You see the SALMON colored electrolytic below the third coupling cap on each channel? They are 25uf 6v. REPLACE them with 27uf at 16v or 25v. 647-UPW1C270MDD (Radial) 16v. or 647-UPW1E270MDD (radial) 25V.
 

Attachments

  • TA-600 caps.jpg
    TA-600 caps.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
In your case ALL 6. I marked them with their part #'s. They may be backwards as far as channels go but it's right as far as which goes to the output's and comes off the P.I./driver tube.

They are all .1uf 600v so you can use almost anything.

You see the SALMON colored electrolytic below the third coupling cap on each channel? They are 25uf 6v. REPLACE them with 27uf at 16v or 25v. 647-UPW1C270MDD (Radial) 16v. or 647-UPW1E270MDD (radial) 25V.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.
 
Back
Top Bottom