• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Florida HPM-150's

Register to hide this ad
Woofers and mids are wrong, but the super tweeters are worth about what he's asking. Tweeters look dented as usual. I'd snag them anyway to go along with my other yet to be restored 150's. Four of them would make an insane 4.0 system.
 
no can do, I'm too broke. I have to stick with my 4x Marantz sp1200's that I 'fixed' using cotton squares to refoam the woofers :D They do OK considering the small room and the subwoofer I built into the floor of my house to make up the difference.
 
it would seem the seller realized they were worth more as they are "no longer available" auction ended
 
He was selling them locally as well, so someone may have purchased them that way.
Im just glad they sold, because I would not have slept well last night, knowing there was a pair of still available HPM-150's for $149..incorrect drivers or not!
 
Back
Top Bottom