• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

For infinity lovers...

Register to hide this ad
That price is probably on the high side, but with the cost of vintage Infinities going up across the board, this may be the new normal. The Betas are known to be temperamental and difficult to set up, but once you get them working properly, you'll probably never look back. Of course, I say this having never heard a set; I've just read a few articles.
 
That price is probably on the high side, but with the cost of vintage Infinities going up across the board, this may be the new normal. The Betas are known to be temperamental and difficult to set up, but once you get them working properly, you'll probably never look back. Of course, I say this having never heard a set; I've just read a few articles.

power hungry too
 
The prices of sets that actually sell seem to be in the $6-7k range, although a lot of them seem to start around $10k.
 
Back
Top Bottom