• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

For the Veterans

sirianni

Active Member
To all the veterans currently serving, and anyone who has served this country, I would like to say thank you for your service and God bless America.
 
Register to hide this ad
Your service and yours and the others whom never returned sacrifices are Greatly appreciated. May we always remember that without your service and sacrifice there Is No Freedom.
 
To all veterans and active duty personnel

And especially to those who made the ultimate sacrifice in combat.

This one's for you...
 

Attachments

  • 052509.jpg
    052509.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I detailed a car belonging to a corpsman who, while in Afghanistan was ambushed by Mouj or Taliban fighters when trying to help a fellow Seal.
He was shot 11 times while jumping to the ground from a building to reach his comrade.

He goes back into the field in just over a month after coming back from a mission last week.
I asked him how many missions he's been on and he said he never kept count, but he's been at it for at least 5 years while in the Navy.
Before that he was in the Rangers.
Makes me proud to know someone that willing to risk his life for another.
 
Last edited:
To all Veterans,

I salute you! Thanks for making our country free and the best to live in. Respect, and admiration 110 % always. Thanks for all you do! :tresbon:
 
+ Another one...I remember a WW1 vet, Col. Frank Smith who went to our church...Always was kinda scared of him as a kid, 'cause he kinda a mean, crabby ol' byrd...Wished I'd put that aside & talked to him, now...Looked it up, & there is like ONE WW1 vet still left alive in this country that they know of...
 
Thanks folks, I know my Brother, Brother in Law, and my Army buddies really appreciate your sentiments and continued support!

Regards,
TB
 
Back
Top Bottom