• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Frazier DD2 on CL...

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/3232957632.html

Not in the best of condition, but they are still Frazier's... though, I'd rather of had those Frazier Things that were here a few weeks back.

5N45G15He3Kc3L83Iac8rb32f25839eb21099.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
They are nice, I have a local buddy that has a pair of the Dixielander Frazier's. THOSE are some really cool pieces!
 
Yea, saw those & sure wish I could get them right now. Ole dc270 could probably fashion some grilles for them.

Rome
 
Imagine while searching for info on the Frazier DD-2 speakers I just picked up, I found an old thread that I started about them. I'll post pics soon, but for reference, they have a great woofer, sounding like a smaller Klipsch Cornwall... similar cabinet style, too. Speaking of which, these cabs are heavy as hell for their size! I'd say they are early 80's model speakers, judging from the grill cloth and veneer. The veneer is real, too... very nice quality. The twin tweeters look cheap, but they don't sound all that bad. I could see someone upgrading them, though. Or, these could be a great econowave candidate! The money is in the great woofer and excellent cabinet. I just wish I knew a realistic value on them. There isn't any info on them.
 
Imagine while searching for info on the Frazier DD-2 speakers I just picked up, I found an old thread that I started about them. I'll post pics soon, but for reference, they have a great woofer, sounding like a smaller Klipsch Cornwall... similar cabinet style, too. Speaking of which, these cabs are heavy as hell for their size! I'd say they are early 80's model speakers, judging from the grill cloth and veneer. The veneer is real, too... very nice quality. The twin tweeters look cheap, but they don't sound all that bad. I could see someone upgrading them, though. Or, these could be a great econowave candidate! The money is in the great woofer and excellent cabinet. I just wish I knew a realistic value on them. There isn't any info on them.
Pictures didn't post? Do you still have these Frazier DD-2? I am looking at a pair too and wanted to know what they are worth? 10" or 12" woofer? Tweeters or piezo's? Can you get a picture inside the cabinets?
Thank you!
Rick
 
Back
Top Bottom